9/13/2009

Last Saturday Night

Hello there! Sorry for lack of update these 2 months, i really busy and so lazy to dress up because all of my clothes were already in my suitcase. So, it's kindda difficult to find your clothes without ruined it.
Btw, this my last weekend :( I went to GI (as usual) with my bf ; watched Final Destination in 3d, play at Amazon (i always play here almost every dating,stupid huh?), and went to BrightSpot. BrightSpot is really surprised me, full of inspiring and fashion people and good stuff. I mean it! Unfortunately, my pocket is empty and also my credit card that going to overlimit (soon). So, here i am "A desperate shopaholic".
And i also went to Senci to meet my girls, Gloria, Patricia, and Je-A.




Sorry, i taken the picture above by myself with self-timer. So, not really good huh.

Patricia and Gloria
Me and my Bf (yup chubbier every week)


And, i got this flower from my bf! Actually, he often gives me flower and it seems to be the last flower from him. I love lily, because my room can be full of its' scent and it is a strong flower compare to rose and others. It can life more than a week (for just put in water)

Before that, i have lunch with my bf at my house. He brings one of my favorite noodles, CweMie and i made him my special Chocolorena in our "King and Queen" glasses. 






What a sweet day i have! hehe. 
See you soon!
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. the necklace , your hair and those cups are killing me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely rockin outfit! those glasses are so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @julls n marla: thankks darlingg and yup those glasses is soo cute hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit in the first pictures ((:
    hahaha nah, just asking. which college do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sumpah yah glass nya itu loohh bikin gw jealous.. Deviii luucuuu bgt, where U buy the glasses bebz?? I want.... hahaha... Nice your shoes by the way hehehe... Always like your style girl....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @valonia: thankss =)
    @wynne: thanks wynne, and im going to monash college in melbourne this thursday, why darling? :)
    @inbert: haha, itu beli na uda lama bebh, wktu dulu liburan k hongkong hehe. thx yah, love ur style too
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your outfit ! so rocking chic :D and those glasses are super cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the chains :) hehe the jacket too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a safe flight a wonderful new journey my dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. your bf is so romantic.. i'd turn blushed if i were you.. LOL. anyway, i love your outfit a lot!
    have a great day and weekend. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks all, wish me luck with my newww adventoure in melbourne =)

    ReplyDelete