6/17/2009

My creation

One day when i was hang out with my friend and went to one store, i saw a vest jeans. Something like this.

Buttt, it's very expensive! And i remember that i have a jeans jacket when i was a little that still fit with me that i never wore. So, i decided to make a DIY to have a vest jeans.

And this is the result.





I know it's different because i just take some important points. First, a jeans that have a vest cut. Next, have a bleach colour. So, that's what i got! hehehe. May be i should have another menu, to tell you about how to make it. Next time okaaii?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. cool :) love that vest much !!
    how did u make it ? tell me pls =DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx dear!!! i will tell you soon! keep reading my blog yahh :) im going to tell u about this week i guess.

    ReplyDelete